Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Sweet Boys

Every Morning I let Jaden watch spongbob squarepants and then when its over at 10:00 then its my turn to watch my show. (The Young and the Restless)when either show starts Jaxon recognizes the song so he gets excited and starts dancing. Here's a video clip of him dancing to spongbob. I was a little late getting the camera out and I missed the song so I had to sing it for him. So please just try to ignore my beautiful voice.



For the last few days Jaden has gone outside and picked me some cute little flowers. (or I think they might be weeds) but it's still very sweet of him. So then when he brings in the flower we have to put it in some water. Then when he's not watching I throw them away.



I went and had Jaden and Jaxon's pictures taken a week ago. Every year they get a free 8 by 10 picture from Kiddie Kandids from being in the Birthday Club. Jaden did really good he loves to have his picture taken so it wasn't hard to get him to smile. Jaxon on the other hand wasn't wanting to smile at all. but when she would snap a picture this big light would go off. And Jaxon LOVED it he thought it was sooo cool so we got a really cute picture of him saying "ohhhh" Here's there pictures that we took. (there not the best I just took a picture of their picture's if that makes any sense)anyways here they are.


2 comments:

Jason and Nikki said...

Hi Cass Jo. I love the video of Jax dancing. And your singing, Fabulous! Right now you are at the Heap family reunion. I am sure that you are taking alot of great pictures for your next blog. I also love the picture of Jaden standing on the fence (in your 24th blog). I'll talk to ya soon. Nik

Susanna said...

Such a sweet little boy to bring his mom such a beautiful weed!