Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heap Reunion

We went to the Heap reunion this weekend. I think everyone had a fun time we went fishing at panguitch lake (no one caught any fish) but the kids all had fun playing in the water. Our little cousin Alexis had a little scare Her parents noticed something on her leg it looked like some grass but then they realized that it was a leech. So that was a little scary. Then we had a spot light on uncle Wes and the talent show. The kids also had fun riding 4 wheelers and catching some great prizes at the fishing pond. And one of my favorite things was the delicious Cafe Rio dinner that Brittany and Camille made. I think i could eat that sweet pork for a week (Camille I'm going to have to get that recipe from you)I think that about sums up the Heap reunion for this year we can't wait to see what uncle Jeff has planned for next year. Here's some Random pictures of the reunion.

Lanie Jaden Morgan



Jaxon playing in the water



Stetson and Reagan preforming there talent



Jaden pretending to sing



Kamrie preformed her ballet dance

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Sounds like fun! I've never seen a leech before, that would kinda freak me out, yuck! I love the video of Jaxon dancing. What is it with Spongebob? "Bunbah" was one of Shanes first words. Seeing your Kiddie Kadids made me realize that I haven't had my kids pictures taken in so long! I'm a bad mom! How did you get them both to smile? That must be some sort of trick. You should teach me:)

Butler Blog said...

Oh my gosh Cassie!! It's been forever! I always think about you guys when we pass through good old Cedar City! Your kids are adorable! That is crazy that our lives have so much in common. I'm glad that you found my blog--I'm gonna add you to my friends so we can keep in touch!

Camille said...

Your reunion pictures are so cute! I still haven't blogged mine! We loved seeing you guys! I hope B is feeling better! I was sick for a week after we got home! Love ya!