Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME






I celebrated my b-day on the 6th it was on a Sunday so i had to work. But I guess that's ok I still had a good day. When i got home Brandon had dinner ready, the house all clean, And he had bought me an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen :) At work I all most made it my entire shift with out anyone knowing it was my birthday. But then my great brother in law mike (who also works at the store) forgot to tell me happy birthday while he was at work so he called and told the manager to tell me happy birthday. So then I knew that everyone was going to know. Sure enough about 20 minutes later a fellow employee got on the intercom and made a big long announcement how it was my birthday and how i had been working with the company for 25 years. Anyways after they embarrassed me they gave me this cool herb garden plant. It has rosemary, oregano, and thyme. I have no idea how to use fresh herbs so if anyone knows how let me know. I just hope i can keep it alive. So thanks to Brandon and my friends at work for a great birthday. And thanks to Nikki (who spent way to much money on me)for ordering me a pair of really cute keen shoes. I'm way excited to get them. so here are a few pictures from my b-day.

1 comments:

Camille said...

Nice comment "to share"! Don't worry Cass, we all know what kind of girl you are! A sweet and beautiful one! Happy belated B-day! I really did think of you! I'll give you a suprise at the reunion! Love ya lot's!