Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fashion show

Yesterday Jaden decided to give me a little fashion show. Lately he's been really entertained with shoes. So yesterday he had to try on some of Brandon's boots. first up we have the snowboarding boots.



next up we have the cowboys boots (i think that's what they are or just normal boots)



Last we have the hunting boots or work boots.




After doing a post of just Jaden I feel like I need to have some pictures of Jaxon too. so here are some pictures of his muddy face.



yummm doesn't that look good.


3 comments:

Jason and Nikki said...

I love these pictures of muddy Jax. What is it with boys and mud? I decided that I could just copy and paste a lot of your blogs onto my page. The camping and 4th of July especially. You even have pictures of my kids. (love the camping picture of Jadan A and A eating).

Larsen Lowdown said...

Jaden is so funny! Those boots are as big as him:) -Becky

Jason and Nikki said...

Cass to put a picture in your profile, just in your dashboard click on edit profile and there will be a menu that pops up. You can click on add a picture. Pick your picture and thats it.