Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jaxon's party

We had Jaxon's birthday party on Monday (the 21st) he got lots of toys (which Jaden thinks are his) But I think he had a fun time. We had Grandma and Grandpa Heap there, The Lunts, The Stillman's and The Avery's. And some neighbor friends. we gave Jaxon his presents and He didn't have a clue what he was supposed to do. So we tried to help him and he still wasn't interested. so all the cousins opened them for him. His favorite present was his battery powered toothbrush. He loved digging in his piece of cake though. I knew that he wouldn't be shy about digging his hands in his cake. (Since that's what he does with any kind of food you give him squeezes it with his hands) so I just gave him a little piece and he still managed to make a really good mess. But I think everyone had a really good time. Now we just have to get through Jaden's and then we don't have to worry about birthdays for a while.



Jaden and the cousins opening Jaxon's presents for him




Jaxon makeing a big mess with his cake



1 comments:

Jason and Nikki said...

I feel bad that I missed the party! The boys loved the cake they told me all about it. Maybe next year.