Saturday, October 25, 2008

what a stinker

So about a week ago I was changing my clothes to go to work. (so Jaxon was left in the other room for maybe 5 min) Well when i came into the living room I saw that Jaxon had got my purse off the table and had everything thrown everywhere. Everything was out of my wallet scattered all over. Well i was in a hurry so i just put everything back in my purse and left for work. Well when i was leaving work (witch is at midnight) I was going to go get some gas and noticed that my credit card, debit card, 60.00 cash was missing. So i just assumed that it was at home. Well i got home and it was no where to be found. I seriously looked everywhere. I looked in the trash, under the couches, the oven, the dishwasher, Jadens room, Jaxons room. well you get the point. Every place that i know Jaxon can get into I looked. The only thing that I can think of is he threw it down the toilet. At first I didn't think that those things would go down the toilet but I remember that Jaden had once flushed a candle lid down the toilet. So I'm thinking that it is possible. Anyways so I've been going crazy with out having a way to get money out of my account. I have to write checks everywhere and lots of places don't even accept checks anymore. So i went to the Bank to order a new debit card and that was a nightmare. I went to the teller and told her i needed a new debit card. she said "OK well bob (I don't remember his real name) will have to help you with that." Well Bob was busy with another customer so the lady told us to have a seat and he would be right with us. The lady gave the boys a sucker but when the suckers were gone the boys were getting pretty sick of sitting there so then some other lady came out and gave them another sucker. well when that was gone the boys patience had run out. Jaxon wanted to run all over so he was screaming for me to put him down and Jaden was getting upset because i wouldn't let him climb on the chairs. So i was just about ready to leave when "Bob" came over and asked what I needed. I told him that i needed a new debit card and he was like "oh well they can help you over there" since he was still with this other customer he sent me to the SAME LADY that had told me I needed to wait for "Bob". I was soooo mad now i was finally being helped but my kids were not being any better. So then i had to wait for her to call some number and have them send me a new card. Obviously this lady had no idea what the heck she was doing so I won't be surprised if i never get my new debit card. I did learn something from this though I'll be going to the other zions bank from now on. I still have not found the 60.00 cash or the cards. I've asked Jaden if he's seen them and he kept telling me that Brandon had took them. Brandon likes to take the cash out of my wallet so then when i go to get it and its not there I'm like "oh great your dad took my money again" So Jaden is so sure that Brandon took my money. Maybe one day it will all turn up. Well i don't really have any pictures that go along with this story so here's just some random pictures.







This picture I posed the boys I told them to put there arms around one another. I think it turned out pretty cute. so I told them to do the same thing in the second picture and they ended up holding hands. They couldn't figure out how to put there arms around each other so i guess they just decided to hold hands instead.






2 comments:

Susanna said...

Jaden and Jaxon look like such good buddies, they are so cute together. I love the pic of all 4 boys, they are going to cause some trouble when they get older:) That sucks about your cards and your wallet, what a pain. Next time don't go to the bank; you can do everything online or over the phone besides your deposits and withdrawls. I hate going inside the bank especially when you're dealing with morons! Hope your money turns up:)

Becky said...

That SUCKS about the whole debit card deal. And it also sucks having to bring kids to things like that. You can always bring them to my house when you are out doing errands. My kids would love to have friends over!