Saturday, October 4, 2008

missing the internet

some of you might be wonder why i haven't posted for a while. well for thoes of you who didn't know we moved. everything was supposed to be transfered to our new house. well our phone worked but no internet. so i called qwest and they forgot to transfer the internet instead they disconnected it. so then they told me that it would be working on the 29th of sep. well it didn't so i called again and they were like Oh "you didn't get the disc in the mail? I was like yeah i got a disc and they told me that i just had to put the disc in and download it. well the disc is for dial-up. so i called them and they said High speed isn't available where you live. So I'm like ok well I'm not haveing dial up. So that's were I'm at right now I'm waiting to get my new cell phone (witch will be the end of this month) and then I'm going to see if i can get the internet through verizon. Anyways sorry i have no new pictures and nothing exciting hopefully the end of the month I'll have internet again. And i can put some pictures of our new house up. hope everyone is doing well. Were doing well. I've been busy working. I've had about 33 hours a week. and Brandon has been busy too. Jaden is peeing in the toilet (hooray) he still poops in his pants though. and Jaxon has been busy exploring everything that he can. We love our new house it has so much more room then we had befor and a big back yard to play in. well i gotta go so hopefully i get get through one more month of no internet. I'll try and keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new house!! And I'm excited for ya that Jaden is getting closer to being potty trained:) Yeah for you!!

Camille said...

Robby and I loved that you had "ring of fire" on your playlist! It made me smile to hear it play. Post some pictures of the painting and decorating you and my Mom did! I can't wait to see it! We love and miss you guys!

Becky said...

It seems like it is taking forever for them to get your internet hooked up! I miss seeing your blogs!