Saturday, October 18, 2008

A lonnnng post

Woohoo So I finally have the internet again and I'm soo excited. So for thoes of you who didn't know we moved into our first new home well its not new it was built in 1995. but its new for us and its so much better then where we were liveing before. We had a few problems at first but I think now things are finally comeing together. So i have to tell everyone my long story about the whole internet. We called Qwest and told them that we were moveing and we wanted to TRANSFER our internet and phone to our new address they said ok. So then we were moveing in and Qwest came to set up the phone and internet and they informed us that we had damaged phone lines. And in order for them to fix the problem they were going to have to dig a trench in our back yard to put new lines in. so they gave us temporary service for 30 days until we decided what to do. so i was like Ok well we don't have money to fix that right now and we don't even need the stupid phone we just thought we had to have the phone line so we could have the internet. So then i was like Ok there has to be a way to get the internet without haveing a phone line. so i called up qwest and asked them and the lady said that where we live it was required that we have a phone line. So I was like ok she was like i can get you the basic phone line and you can try it out and if you don't like it then you can cancel so I said ok. Well she never told me that we could only get dial up where we live she just said that its required that we have a phone line. so she said that we would have the internet on like the 26th or something. well the 26th finally came and the internet was still not working and our caller ID and voice mail stopped working. So I called qwest up again and they said you should have gotten the dvd in the mail to set up your dial up connection. I was like "WHAT?" DIAL-UP CONNECTION? she was like yeah then she goes on to tell me that they don't offer high speed out here. I was like ok well I would at least like to get my caller ID and voice mail working again. so she put the caller ID and Voice mail back on (oh and i guess she decided to add on long distance) Oh i forgot to say about fixing the phone lines. we found out that we wouldn't have to pay anything to get them fixed so we had the fugal people come out and dig the trench and fix the lines. well when they dug the trench they dug through our sprinking system. so After all of this I just couldn't deal with anything anymore. so about 3 weeks later I finally called Qwest again and told them to take off the long distace and cancel the stupid dial up (that i wasn't useing anyway) we decided to keep the phone line just so that we don't have to give our cell phone numbers out to everyone and its just kind of nice haveing a home phone. Anyways so i decided to get internet through Bresnan and its all through the cable lines. and I works great. so I'm really sure that all of you wanted to know the whole long story about the internet. so now I'll fill you all in on the more interesting things. Since we bought our house I decided that I needed to pick up an extra day at work since I was one day short of getting insurance anyways I thought it was something that I needed to do. so I had them schedule me a night shift. Well lucky for me they decided to schedule me 2 night shifts a week. So I've been busy working about 33 hours a week and I'm finally started to get used to it. Its a big change for me to go from 18 hours a week up to 33. So I've just been busy with work and watching the boys nothing to exciting about me. And Brandon has been keeping busy too (which I'm so gratefull for) he's building a big cabin right now in Brian Head. And Jaden well he started peeing in the toilet about 3 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier about that. He still poops in his underwear though that really sucks. Jaden is also getting excited for halloween he's going to be Iron Man (weather he likes it or not)he wanted to be a knight so I got him a knight costume well he didn't want to do that anymore so at wal-mart he found an Iron man costume that he really wanted so i got it for him and on the way home he started crying because he wanted to be Bat Man. I was like sorry your going to be Iron Man. And Jaxon he's getting so big he's starting to say more words and he is quite the adventerous kid. He love getting into the toilet, unlocking the dishwasher so that he can pull out all the dishes. and opening the oven door so that he can help him self to our dinner, and throwing the couch cushins off the couch. He difinatly keeps me on my toes. Well I think that about sums up the last couple of months. So here's the pictures of the house and just some cute ones of the boys.









4 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Exciting!!! Your boys are growing up so much. I use to think that they look just alike now I think that Jaxon is getting his own look to him. It is fun to watch their looks change. Hurray, you are back in the electronic era. Your house is cute. I really like it and it looks like your back yard is a great size. congratulations. Welcome to home owning and all the joys of it (plumbing, electric problems, etc.) Just kidding it has tons of more pros than cons.

Susanna said...

Cute pictures Cass! I love your new house, it looks so nice! Although being a new home owner has sounded like a bumpy road for you so far:( I'm soooo jealous of your back yard! That would be so nice for the boys. I'm so glad that you have the internet again.

PS I love the pic of Jaden and Jaxon making out:)

gregandjaime said...

Hey! I am so happy you found me:) It has been forever since I have seen you. How are things going? I miss living in Cedar so bad. Your boys are so cute and your house looks way nice! Keep in touch!!

Becky said...

Yay-welcome back to the internet:) It's sad that we live so close yet this is still the best way we keep up with each other.
It was so good talking with you the other day. One of these days, we really will do something together.