Tuesday, October 28, 2008

one cute blue eyed boy and his cute dad (wearing some cool velcro shoes)

The other day Jaxon was in the best mood He loved having his picture taken. he was even saying "cheese" And all the pictures were so cute so i just kept taking more. So of course I have to post a few. And I just had to put the pictures of Brandon and his awesome shoes on here.
A few week's ago Brandon went to hatch to pick up the boys who had been staying there for a few days. Well one day Brandon took Jaden duck hunting and they got there shoes all muddy so Brandon borrowed some from his dad to wear home. I don't know if Brandon picked this pair out him self or if his dad told him to take them. So when i came home from work I was like "cool shoes" he told me that he had just borrowed them since his were all muddy. Well then I noticed that he kept Waring them around (even out in public). So i was like your really like those shoes huh? And he was like yeah there comfortable and they were his grandpa Heap's. they even have his grandpa's initials on the back of them. So I was like ok well that's good his awesome Velcro shoe's have a meaning to them. So I'm not embarrassed for him anymore. Who knows maybe he'll bring them back into style. Actually I don't think Velcro shoes were ever in style. Anyways look for yourself and you'll see how hot he looks in his Velcro shoe's.









4 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

I love them. I think my Dad had a pair like that (minus the initials). Brandon looks like he has lost weight. Tell him I think he looks really good. Of course Jaxon is so cute. That is a given.

Larsen Lowdown said...

They actually look pretty new-are you sure he didn't go out and buy a pair? LOL! It's funny how guys don't care about anything but 'comfort'. Oh-and I love that Brandon is doing the laundry...lucky!

Larsen Lowdown said...

oops-'larsenlowdown' is me-Becky.

Susanna said...

Love the shoes! I especially love the fact that there are initials on the back. LOL Jaxon is so cute!