Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag your it

TAG
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a sophmore in high school failed cosmetalogy that year (I hated the class so bad so i never went). I had to go to summer school because of that. Hanging out with polly and Becky dragging main.

What are 5 things on my to do list today?
clean house
go to the bank
go to the store
go to the wizz (to find a halloween costume)
make dinner

What are my 5 favorite snacks? (in no particular order)
OHHH that's a hard one I love just about any kind of snack
lately I've really loved these honeycrisp apples (there expensive though like 2.00 an apple)
any kind of chocolate (except dark yuck)
thoese little kraft cheese and breadsticks
any kind of chips
any kind of candy

What 5 things would I do if I were a millionaire?
get out of debt
buy a new house
buy a new car
give some to my family
travel

5 places I have lived:
Delta UT
Provo UT (for like a summer)
Cedar City UT

5 jobs I have had:
Janitor at the Delta Middle School
I worked at Home Base for like 2 week's (does that count)
smiths (I've been there for 8 years now)
5 people I tag:
Nikki
Suz
Becky
Shallon
Jaime

1 comments:

Susanna said...

Cosmetology wasn't that bad...ha,ha that was so funny. Remember how you doctored your report card and turned and F into an A? It still makes me laugh:)