Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Up Date

I think this is the longest I've gone with out blogging. I don't really have any excuse or exciting reason why I haven't blogged I just got lazy for a while. And I just don't have anything real interesting to talk about. Hum... we made a couple trips to st george this month (march) Me and Nikki took all the boys to the Museum a week ago. We thought we were going to the Dinosaur Tracks or what ever it is. But we went to the wrong place. But all the boys had fun at the museum anyways. They got to see all kinds of animals. We would still like to make a trip to the Dinosaur tracks sometime so if anyone has ever been there and has any info about it let me know. that's about all that's happened here in the last month. Brandon has been staying busy doing tile and doing things for his parents. And that about does it Hopefully April will be a little more exciting. Here's a bunch of random pictures. I have to explain the one's of me and jaden. I was telling him to make a "funny" face I guess he didn't know how he would pinch his cheeks so i taught him how to do a pig nose

















4 comments:

David said...

looks like everyone is having fun.

Polly Blevins said...

That museum looks really cool, wher is it at? The dinosaur tracks are not all that cool. They are on a some tables that make a "U" shape and it is under a canopy or something like that. It is free though so that is a bonus. I don't remember where they are but if you would like me to, I can get the infor from my mom. You actually went to a better place it looks like.

Becky said...

I haven't been to the Dinosaur tracks but I drive past it all the time. You take that back road by the hospital on River rd. that goes up that big hill-and you just follow that road into Washington and you'll drive right past it. I'm not good at giving directions though.
So how is Jaxon so tan? Is he one of the lucky ones who are just born that way? I haven't talked to you in a while! Hopefully everything is going okay for you!

Susanna said...

Cute new pictures, Cass! That looks like fun. I love the pictures of the boys with their spikey hair, they look so grown-up! So we are coming home next week for sure, hopefully we will get to see ya.