Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

For Easter I had to work all weekend fun fun. Brandon and they boys went to Hatch and got to visit with Don, Deanna, The Sherratt's, The Lunts and The Vernon's. The boys were able to go to the easter egg hunt there. Then on Sunday Morning the boys got up and got to see what the easter bunny brought them. Then Brandon and I went and had our Patriotical Blessing's ( I don't know how to spell Patriotical?? neither does the spell check) But you all know what I'm talking about huh. Then it was off to Delta for the day. My mom always does a little easter egg hunt for the kids she even hide's a "golden egg" It usually has money in it. And this year my mom was so sure that no one was going to find it so she let us Adults look for it too. Nikki ended up finding it so she was the lucky one who took home the prize of $5.00. After the Egg hunt Grandpa took all the kids for on 4-wheeler ride's. Then it was time to head back to cedar. But I think we all had a good time Here's the easter pictures.

















3 comments:

Becky said...

LOL! Love the last picture:) That reminds me of when I babysat them and Jaden ran outside to pee and Savannah ran right back in "I don't think I'm supposed to see boys do that!"

Polly Blevins said...

I love the picture of Jaden peeing. That is Cole's favorite thing to do...pee on the rocks, or the water, or the leaves, or whatever he wants to aim at. It sounds like you had a busy weekend. Fun but always glad when it is over huh.

Susanna said...

That's so cool that you and Brandon got your blessings! It sounds like you had a fun Easter weekend! I wish that I would have got to stop by to visit your Mom. Hopefully it will work out next time so that we can hang out more, it was fun to see your house though:) I love that pic of Jaden peeing, Shane liked to go pee off of my Mom's front porch the whole time we were there, boys! So about guns, it depends on what kind of gun you're shooting...22's don't kick very much, that's the kind of gun that Kenny was shooting. My Dad has a double barrel shotgun that you can shoot both barrels at the same time, everyone was just shooting one barrel at a time, but Darb decided to try both... Pretty sure that he had a sore shoulder the next day because it knocked him really hard!!