Friday, April 10, 2009

Life Laughs

Those of you that know me know that I don't read books. I can't even remember the last book I read. Even in High School we had to read these books and then take a test on them. I was like yeah right I'm not reading a book. So i just had someone else read the book take the test and write down the answers. Well the first time I tried to use the cheat sheet I got caught. The Mean Liberian caught me she came and got me out of class and was asking where i got the cheat sheet I was like "oh I found it" Then she wanted me to go home and tell my mom what I had done and then I was supposed to go back and talk to her. I was like yeah OK I'll go tell my mom what I did yeah right! Anyways so my point is I did what ever I had to do to get out of reading a book. Well I've been a LITTLE tempted to get motivated to read "Twilight" since everyone says its this great book. Well this week Brandon and the boys have been gone so I've had all this quit time to just do nothing so I was like Ok I'm going to read a book. Well while I was at work I found this book by Jenny McCarthy called Life Laughs I read the back and It was pretty funny so I was like Forget Twilight THIS is my kind of book. So i bought it and had it read in 2 days It was a pretty funny book and now I'm excited to read her other books. So i guess I'm going to be one of the few people who never read the twilight books I just can't make myself be interested in a romance book about a vampire. But I am Proud of my self for even reading a book. Sorry I have no pictures to go along with this story hopefully after Easter I'll have some cute one's. Bye for now

4 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

I loved the twilight books but if I hadn't already been interested in vampires, I would never have read them. Nothing wrong with you, well...j/k
Jenny Mcartney sounds more like a book I would recommend to you. Comedy not romance, suites you best. Cudos on breaking your non-reading a book streak. Too bad that book wasn't on the accelerated readers list!

Teri said...

Cass, you are so funny!

Susanna said...

I'm proud of you Jo! I bought her pregnancy book, I think it's called belly laughs and I love the way she writes, she's way funny:)

Becky said...

YAY! You finally read a book! Hey, wasn't that my answers you were using for that test? LOL!
I liked the Twilight books up until the last book. And I was so disappointed in it that it made me regret reading any of them. So don't feel bad for never reading them.