Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nylon Heads

I've been debating weather or not i should put these pictures on here but I finally decided what the heck. So I have to warn you there kinda scary so if you don't like scary things then don't scroll down to the pictures. Now here's the story. In middle school me suz, and becky thought it was funny to put nylons on our heads. It really was entertaining. So then the other day I was chasing the boys around with a blanket over my head. and Jaden was like "your a scary monster" so then the nylon idea popped into my head. and I was all do you want me to be a real scary monster" and he was like YEAH! so I was like ok. I knew that when they saw me with a nylon on my head they were going to freak out. But I did it anyway. I know I'm mean I still act like a kid sometimes. At first Jaxon was laughing and then when Jaden saw he freaked out just like i knew he would so then Jaxon started getting scared too. But then I showed Jaden that it was just a mask or nylon and then he thought that it was kinda cool so he wanted to try it on. so i was like ok. Oh my gosh it was kinda freaking me out. but i had to get a picture of it so I took the picture and then showed it to him. He didn't like it so much I'm definitely thinking that he will never put a nylon on his head again. Then we had to have Brandon and Jaxon try it out. Brandon didn't look as scary and Jaxon only had it on for a few seconds. Ok so prepare your self if your brave then scroll down. This is your final WARNING!





























4 comments:

Susanna said...

Cass, you kill me! LMAO! (That's a new one I just learned it stands for 'laughing my A.. off' in case ya didn't know:) I love nylon heads!!!

Becky said...

LOL! I freaking LOVE it! LMAO too:)
What's sad is that we didn't stop in middle school-I remember running into our neighbors apts in college like that!

Camille said...

OK, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I was literally lol just barely! You guys are so much fun! It was so good to spend time with you last weekend! We love you all so much!

Polly Blevins said...

That was great! Brandon looked kind of normal though, is that normal?