Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nothing much

So polly informed me that my blog page is cute but hard to read (which i agree) so I changed it and I guess i just like the backgrounds that are hard to read I don't know if the new one is much better. Its going to have to do for a little while though just cuz I'm to lazy to try and find a new one. Anyways so I took Jaden sledding a couple days ago we went with Nikki and her boys and I'm so mad I forgot to take my camera. But I did get one on my camera phone that I'll have to put on later. It was so freakin bright anyways that i couldn't even see what i was taking a picture of. So Jaden and I were the first to go down he was ok until we turned around and were going backwards after that he said that it was too scary. Then nikki and Aiden went and he loved it. And Ashton he was like Jaden he went once and that was enough. But i think they all had fun just being out and playing in the snow. Then we got kicked out (we went sledding at the hill at canyon view where school was still going on) so some man came out and was saying something we couldn't hear him so we just figured that he was telling us to leave. But it was fun while it lasted. The Next day we packed up and headed to good old Delta. we didn't do too much we just went home to go to the dentist fun huh. The boys love going there though they have so much fun playing with all these different toys. And good news I had 0 cavities. Brandon had 1 ha ha really that's not funny but here's the thing sometimes I don't use toothpaste, just water to brush. And it really really bothers him that I don't use toothpaste he says that I'm going to get cavities bla bla bla. And then we go to the dentist and look who had the cavity so of course i had to say "um maybe you should try no toothpaste." Ok so I'm just rambling on about nothing so I guess I'll go I don't have any pictures again sorry I'm boring.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Kennady was the opposite, she cried and didn't want to go down the hill because she thought that it would be scary. So, being the mean Mom that I am, I threw her in the sled and pushed it down that hill with her screaming like she was falling to her death. But after that she LOVED it! We couldn't get her to take turns with the sled, she jumped on with whoever was going down. Shane loved it too, he's such a funny kid. I swear he has no fear. I love kids! Way to go with no cavities! That's always something to boast about:)

Becky said...

We used to go to that same hill but Savannah was scared too. For the past 2 years we've gone to the old Walmart hill that you broke your tailbone on.

Polly Blevins said...

I can't hardly beleive that your kids like Dr. Chandler, he must be softening in his old age. He still give me the heebee geebies! Just so you know, you don't need toothpaste, it is now to help your teeth but when it first was invented, it was just to make brushing more tasty! Not only that, but it was a major contravery to advertise something so personal on t.v. Now, what don't you see? The down grade of television started with the advertising of toothpaste.