Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to work

Ok so i didn't do very good keeping everyone updated on Brandon. He got released on the 9th and is doing much better now that he doesn't have his chest full of blood. He even went back to work today. (I'm a little worried about that I hope he doesn't over do it) So I'm happy to say that things are getting back to normal. Nothing to exciting going on. Were just trying to prepare ourselves to be in debt for the next 30 year's. Hopefully our insurance will cover ALOT of the medical expense's. I'm sooo grateful that were lucky enough to have insurance. Or we would really be in debt for the next 30 years. Did you know that if you have a car or a house the government considers you to be rich? When Brandon was in the hospital the financial lady came in to talk to us. She told us to apply for Medicaid so we did only to get turned down because we have 2 cars and a house. I was like ok we still owe alot on our house and Brandon can't work so were living off of my part time income. I doesn't make much sense to me. In order for you to get any help from the government you have to not have a house or car and be lazy and not work. It makes me think that we live in a messed up world. So if any of you are thinking about trying to get help from the gov make sure you meet these requirements. no job, no home, no car. Ok I probably shouldn't have even brought that up. There are alot of people who lost there jobs and need help and I'm glad that there getting that help. I guess I'm just feeling bad for myself. We just needed a little help since Brandon couldn't work and I'm only getting 24 hours at work. And they think "oh well since you have 2 cars and a house you could sell them and pay for your bills." Oh well what ever. I hope no one was offended by that. moving on Jaden and Jaxon have been quit the little dancer's lately I'm going to try and put a video on here of them dancing. it's kind of long but you have to watch it till Jaden does his "buckin bronco" move. The boys have been there active little self's. Jaxon is a handful but I'm hoping that his love for cleaning doesn't ever stop. He still love's to cook and he really Love's to vaccum. So we get the vaccum out for him and let him go. The only problem is that the vaccum is bigger then he is so he can't really move it around to well. And Jaden still Love's to draw he can sit at the table all day and just draw he's even learning how to draw his name. Thanks again to everyone who has helped us while Brandon was sick. Thanks for all the meals, watching the boys (and Brandon), The prayers and the support. It makes things so much better just to know that we have the best Family and friends. We love you all and thanks again. Ok well I can't get the video or pictures to work. It says that my pictures are corrupt or the wrong format so i guess this will be a boring post sorry.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

It's good to hear that Brandon is back to work and I'm sorry about the Medicaid stuff. I have a few choice things to say about those qualifications myself! Hopefully something will work out. It was good to talk to ya today:)

Polly Blevins said...

I'm glad that Brandon is so much better.It sucks being injured. Althoug cute, your page is hard to read. It has been awhile since i have talked to you. Call me sometime.