Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we went to Hatch it was a very short trip. We were going to go the night before but the weather was to bad. So we ended up going the next morning. The weather was still bad the next morning so we had to go a different way. But it was all good when we got there. But we could only stay for a few hours and then had to leave. My mom was taking the boys back to delta with her so we had to be back to cedar so my parents and the boys could head to delta. Anyways our thanksgiving was Good it just didn't last long enough. I didn't even get any pictures just one's that i took on the way. I'm hoping to steal some from Camille When or if she puts any on her blog But I have to share this story because I think its so funny. When my mom took the boys back to delta with her she also took my niece Peyton. Her and Jaden are good friends so I was like Oh Jaden is going to have a blast. So i called my mom to check up on them and she said that they were all being very good But Jaden and Peyton got into a little fight. So she started telling me about there fight and we were both laughing so hard. My mom was in the other room but she could hear what was going on. I guess They were fighting over a Christmas book or something and Peyton was just going off on Jaden She was telling him that he better apologize and that he better be nice or he won't have any friends. I guess she went off for like 10 min and the whole time Jaden just sat there and didn't say anything. Finally Jaden said "I just don't understand you" (he got that from me I always say that when he's crying and i can't understand him. I say "i don't understand you I don't know what you want)So then Peyton said "well you speak English don't you?" Oh my gosh that still makes me laugh so hard. Ok well I have to go to work so I'll post later when I can steal some pictures from Camille. (thanks camille, If you do post any)

3 comments:

Susanna said...

That is hilarious!!! Little kids are so funny:)

Susanna said...

PS I miss our Neilsen Thanksgivings too. We had some good times. Mmmmmm, I've been craving Linda's mints ever since you mentioned them, it's been so long, I'd almost forgotten. Yum, yum!

Susanna said...

My Dad stayed home, he couldn't leave his cows you know. He actually made Thanksgiving dinner for Jason and Tiff and Tiff's grandma (Jason had to work and then they drove to Leamington and ate and spent the night and left to Mesquite the next morning). It was funny cuz he was all nervous/anxious about it and kept calling my Mom every 2 minutes. But I hear it turned out pretty good:)