Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged

I just noticed that i was tagged by becky so here it goes
Tagged - Fours!

Four things I love about my Hubby:

1.Hard worker
2.Great cook
3.does laundry,and cleans
4.he love's everyone (I've never heard him talk bad about anyone)


Four Jobs I've had:

1.Janitor
2.Cashier at Home Depot (for 2 weeks does that count)
3.Cashier at Smiths
4.

Four Movie's Watched More Than Once:

1.Iron Man
2.Night at the Museum
3.The Grinch who stole Christmas
4.The little mermaid

Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. Survivor
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Big Brother
4. Danceing with the stars

Four Places I've Been

1.Florida
2.nevada
3.Mexico
4.California

Four Places I've lived:

1.Delta
2.Orem
3.Cedar City
4.

Four Favorite Foods:

1. Pizza
2. Shrimp/Crab
3. Homemade soups
4. anything sweet

Four Places I'd Like to Visit

1.Hawaii
2.Alaska
3.New York
4.Paris

Four People I Tag:

1.Nikki
2.Shallon
3.Camille
4.Teri


If you don't do this tag...bad things WILL happen to you!
So go.......go post this tag!

0 comments: