Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas makes me go crazy

I love Christmas time but it sure is stress full. I went to wal-mart today to hopefully finish my Christmas shopping. I even went at like 7:00 p.m. thinking that it wouldn't be to busy. Ha Ha boy was i wrong I was still constantly moving out of people's way and waiting for people to move out of my way. So yeah i ended up leaving with one thing for Jaden and one thing for Jaxon. So then I was like ok I can't handle wal-mart I really really do not like that place. So i decided that i was going to hurry and get everything else online. So here i am I've been looking at toys for oh probably like 2 hours now and have bought NOTHING! I think about getting something and then I'm like "oh i better not get that it has small parts that Jaxon could choke on" Then I was going to get some fun looking blow up toys then i read the reviews on them and thought "oh well those are a piece of crap they get hole's in them very easy." And of course the toys that look really fun are way out of my price range. I'm driving my self crazy i really don't want to go back to wal-mart but if i order online i have to do it really soon so that they get here in time. And then you have people that give you gifts and you don't have anything for them so then you have to stress about what to get them. Ahhh ok I just can't even talk about Christmas anymore. OK so here are some positive things to talk about. I'm grateful that I have my voice back I had a sore throat for a few days and then i lost my voice. that really sucked i had to work and try to talk to customers all day long. So I'm very happy that i can talk normally again. And my funny little boys always make me happy. Jaden had been really into drawing lately so i finally bought him a note book after he used all the envelopes and post its. I never really payed attention to what he was drawing until today when i was picking up his room and i came across his note book. I was flipping through it and he's actually pretty good. I came to one where i was like "oh my gosh that's spongebob" So i had to put that one on the fridge. I think he might just be our little artist. Then there's Jaxon and man that kid sure keeps me busy. He has to be watched 24/7. he can start the dishwasher, turn on the gas stove (yes he knows how to light the burners), get water or ice out of the water/ice dispenser. He catches on to things real good. But there is one thing that I think might come in handy. He Love's to clean he Love's the mop and Broom and to help me wipe things up. So I had to get some pictures of him cleaning. ok well its now 1 a.m. so I better wrap this up and go to bed. here's Jaden's work of art and my little cleaner in action. The last picture i just had to put on because just think its pretty. The sun set was awesome Oh one more thing i forgot to say about Jaden's picture. He was so proud of it I was like its "spongbob" and he said "yeah and he has his spatula" how cute is that I didn't even know that jaden knew what a spatula was but he does" Ok i seriously have to go to bed now.







4 comments:

Jason and Nikki said...

Hey Cass,
Jaden is really talented. Now that I know Jaxons hobby I am going to put him to work at my house. Remember to get Jaden some blocks he loves my kids and they will occupy him for a long time. They crack me up. Talk later, Nik

Susanna said...

Wow, Jaden's SpongeBob is so good, I love his attention to detail. That is so Kennady too, she is drawing and coloring ALL day. I love that Jaxon is such a good helper. Shane is a clean freak as well, if he spills even one grain of rice during dinner, he'll stop eating and say , "Uh-oh" until I clean it up. So maybe he's not so much of a helper as he is a stinker:) Funny kids. Are you going to send Christmas cards this year?

Susanna said...

One more thing... Don't feel so bad about your Christmas shopping, I'm way worse. I haven't even started. Shame, shame!! I'm going today though, Jaren came home from work sick so I'm leaving him with the kids, (he, he).

Becky said...

I agree-Walmart Christmas shopping sucks in Cedar City! I have been going at 7:30am....that seems to be a good quiet time. If your up for an early morning-give it a try;) You can always drop the boys over at our house so you can shop. Savannah keeps asking to play with Jaden again, she had a lot of fun the last couple times.