Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Next Tiger Woods

The other day I was watching Nikki's boys and I had just put Jaxon down for a nap. So I knew that I had to try and keep Jaden, Ashton, and Aidan as quit as i could so they didn't wake up Jaxon. Keeping 3 little boys quit isn't an easy thing to do so I decided to just take them and play outside. (I don't really like taking them outside because we don't have a fenced in yard and we live by a busy street. and it wears me out trying to chase all 3 of them around)So we went outside and I got my old golf clubs out (my dad bought them for me when i was like 10 or 11)so they each got a club and a woofel ball (you know those balls that have holes in them so they don't go very far) At first I helped them all hit the ball then I just let them do it on there own. It was pretty funny to watch them Jaden actually looked like he kind of knew what he was doing. But they all had fun playing golf and Jaxon was able to have a good nap. So i think I'll be letting them golf more often.

here's the 3 little golfers



Look at that swing



Aiden going for par



Ashton gets an eagle



Just some cute pictures of our golf day



3 comments:

Susanna said...

Wow, look at Jaden's swing! That is so cute:) So I never knew you had your own set of golf clubs and that you speak all the golf lingo.

Becky said...

It was good to see you for those 2 seconds! Sorry I took off so soon, you know how nap time goes!! Anyway, I really want to do something with you. And I really want to see the new house:)

Jason and Nikki said...

Cass I love your new background. The golf pictures are so cute. Who knew our family could make such cute boys. Tomorrow is Jadens b-day. I look forward to another exciting post.