Monday, May 5, 2008

First Steps



So I haven't had any new pictures to post we haven't done anything fun or exciting. so here's some pictures of Jaxon and Jaden wearing there sun glasses. Its all I have for now. But I do have good news to share. Jaxon took his first steps. Yesterday while I was at work Brandon saw him take about 5 steps. I was a little bummed that i missed his first steps But today me and Jaden were just sitting here And I looked over and jaxon was taking little steps. I was so excited I was all "Jaden look Jaxon is walking" As soon as i said that he dropped to his knees and started crawling. Jaden said "look Cassie Jaxon is crawling." I was like yeah you missed it he was walking But i guess Jaden was pretty proud that he was crawling too. So I think that he'll be walking before he turns 1 for sure. Way to go Jaxon!!!

2 comments:

Susanna said...

The funniest part is what Jaden said to you:) It cracks me up that he calls you 'Cassie'. That's awesome that Jaxon is starting to walk already! And I love the Top Gun shades:) We haven't got our furniture yet, we're still sitting on the floor. I'm hoping our couch and the kids beds will come this week.. We'll see.

Camille said...

Hey Cass,
Jaden is so funny!! I miss those boy's so much! Please give them a big squeeze from Aunt Mill. Way to go Jaxon that is so great! Hopefully we will see you soon!