Thursday, May 29, 2008

crazy baby

I hope this video will work. Jaxon is growing up so fast he's already walking and can say about 5 words. and he's not afraid to dive off the couch or bed. That's how he gets off of things he just takes a dive head first towards the floor. at first we thought it was funny because he's not scared at all if he wants down then dang it he's going to get down. even on our bed that is higher up then the couch he would dive right off there if we would let him. So i got a video of him diving off the couch and after i watched it I was like "oh my gosh the kid is going to break his neck" so here's the video you can see for your self. its funny and kinda scary at the same time. Jaxon isn't the only crazy kid. the other day jaxon was sleeping and jaden was watching cartoons so i jumped in the shower. when i got out i noticed the back door open and jaden was no where in side. so i went and looked out back he wasn't there so i looked out front and he wasn't there. so then I started to panic i went inside to get my shoes on and i looked out the front window and saw this little boy sitting in the gutter by the road. I ran out there and got him. my heart was pounding so hard and jaden was just as calm as could be. it didn't scare him that he was just chilling on the side of a busy road. I guess boys will be boys.

2 comments:

David said...

Cassie and Brandon and boys. its great to see all of you again. The boys are so big. Cassie it looks like you have your hands full with your three boys (don't forget brandon).
see everyone in July.

Camille said...

Cass, your slide show is so cute!! you are so good at this blogging thing. Can you teach me a thing or two? love and miss you guys!