Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lazy summer days








So I haven't done any Posting for a while, Mostly because we haven't done anything to exciting. In a couple weeks my parents are going camping and its the 4th of July (my favorite holiday) so hopefully I'll have some cute pictures and fun story's to tell. The weather is finally starting to feel like summer so I'm very excited about that. The boys love going outside, unfortunately we have no fenced in yard So i can't just let them go play. I have to go out with them and follow them around. Seriously there is no sitting down both my boys have an obsession with the road as soon as i put Jaxon down he heads for the road. So most of these pictures are of Jaden and Jaxon playing outside with there cousin's. There are a couple pictures of Jaden one of them he is holding a big clump of cookie dough. The other is of his shiny greasy face. He got into the cookie dough while i was in the shower and was playing with it like it was play dough. Oh and then there's a picture of my nephew Aiden. The poor kid fell while leaveing my house and got this sore on his head. OUCH!!

2 comments:

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

Hi...came across your BLOG while BLOG surfing. Very sweet family. If you wish...you can check my BLOG out aswell...Have a great week!!

Kariann

Becky said...

wow I can't believe how big Jaxon looks. We really need to do something. i called you this morning but your phone was off. Where are you? I took the girls to the park. We only lasted 1/2 hour because it was so hot. Call me when your free!