Thursday, April 3, 2008

hair cuts






I guess its time for my second post. I decided to cut Jaden and Jaxon's hair today. And it actually turned out ok. I have no idea how to cut hair so i just cut Jaden's strait across and he would'nt let me cut above his ears so it looks funny. and Jaxons I cut to short But it looks ok it made him look older. The last time i went and got Jadens hair cut i took him to great clips. It was right befor christmas and the two girls that were cutting hair were dressed up as the grinch caricters. one of them was the cute whogirl and the other girl was dressed as the grinch she was kinda scary looking her hair was colored green. Lucky Jaden got to have the grinch cut his hair. her was so scared of her. after we got him to sit down he didn't move the rest of the time. Here's some pics of the new Jaden and Jaxon.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, your right-Jaxon looks older with his haircut! Good job on the cutting...I wouldn't trust myself to cut anyone's hair!

Susanna said...

Cass, I'm so excited that you have a blog now! Your boys are so cute! The hard thing about having boys is the frequent haircuts they need. I always let Shane's (and Jaren's) hair get too long, because it's such a pain to do, neither of them can sit still. Oh by the way, what about all your Cosmetology experience? Didn't Jane teach you how to cut hair? Ha,ha!